|Frequently Asked Questions
- I need a brief info about BlueSMS Uganda?
Go to www.bluesmsuganda.com
- What are the features available with you?
Please visit http://bluesmsuganda.com/register/
- Where can I get registered to use BlueSMS Uganda services?
- What is the range of BlueSMS Uganda coverage area?
All networks in Uganda
Can I send message to anyone for my product advertisement or any such purpose?
Yes, you can use this service for your advertisement by sending messages to your customers as well.
- Can I use this service for sending messages on my products or services info, advertisement or any such purpose to my customers or intending customers?
Yes, you can. This service is meant for you.
- What is sender ID? How do I set them?
Before you start sending SMS, you need to set your name or number which would be displayed on the receiver's mobile phone. You can set any number or name (not more then 11 characters) such as your GSM ID which belongs to you. The sender ID can be set in the sender tab of our web interface or desktop application.
- Can I send SMS with alphanumeric sender ID?
Yes, you can send SMS with an alphanumeric sender ID? Except to CDMA mobiles because they do not support alphanumeric sender ID.
- Can I send special characters in SMS?
Yes, you can send any special character of a US Keyboard.
- What are the payment methods supported by BlueSMS Uganda?
We currently accept cash ,=Mobile Money MTN:- 0760-663361 Airtel:- 0751-627820.
- What is your payment mode?
Pre Paid and Post Paid payment modes are available.
- What is the minimum SMS credit?
The minimum SMS credit you can purchase is 500 credits.
- How do I know whether BlueSMS Uganda is appropriate for me?
Go to www.bluesmsuganda.com/services/ for testimonies from our clients that have tried our services.
- Why do messages at times get delayed reaching their destinations?
There are many reasons for delay like either the receiver has switched off his or her Mobile or the mobile is out of range. If I have set my mobile number as Sender ID
- Will the messages sent displaying my number be charged against my account with my mobile operator?
No the bills will be charged against the credits that would be provided by BlueSMS Uganda.
- Why do I need a username and password with my BlueSMS Uganda Account?
Your password keeps your BlueSMS Uganda account completely private and personal. The password assures that you are the only one sending messages from your account. Except of course you share such details with someone.
- What can I do if I forget my username or password?
Click here www.bluesmsuganda.com/forgot/
- What happens when my message encounters a switched off mobile?
When the system tries to deliver your message to a phone number which is switched off or out of range the message will remain in the network for sometime. As soon as the mobile comes in range that message will be delivered to it.
- Is there any limitation to the amount of messages I send?
No, there is no limitation on the amount of messages you send. Note however that the amount of messages you can send is only limited by the credit balance of your account.
- How quickly are messages delivered?
Your messages are sent to the phones as soon as you send them. However, depending on the volume of sent requests, there could be some delay. Messages are delivered on a first come, first served basis.
- How do I contact technical support?
If you have questions e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I check my balance/credits?
To check the balance you have in your account do the following:-
1. Login to your account with your user-name and password.
2. Click on credit details.
3. It will display the credit allotted to you and the credit you have used.
- How can I increase the number of messages I can send?
You can buy more credits as and whenever u need as per your requirement.
- How can I get answers to my billing questions?
All billing questions should be e-mailed to email@example.com
- How many messages can I send with my package?
You can send as many messages as your account balance allows. Fee is charged for each SMS.
||Copyright © 2023 - bluesmsuganda.com | Ntinda Complex, Block D, Kampala